Monday, December 5, 2011

Cat sign SLIPA

I'm learning SLIPA to use with Cat Sign. Hope this makes the little language take off! I'd love to get to the point to where I could do a "Babel text" in Cat Sign. ;)

Scroll past the pictures to see a list of transscriptions.

CAT SIGN ALPHABET
(will add more as I clean them up)























Letter transcriptions in SLIPA:

A - /sh[I]/ or /sh!f(pm)[T\!s]/
 - /sh[I]XC!d]/ or /sh!f(pm)[t\!s]XC!d]/
B - /sh[C'!s]/
C - /sh[S]/
D - /sh[O]/
E - /sh!f(pm)[G!s]/
É - /sh!f(pm)[G!s]XC!d/
F - /sh!f(pm)[U!s]/
G - /sh[S!s]/
H - /sh[Y:]/
I - /sh[X]/
Î - /sh[x]XC!d/
J - /sh[5!>>]/
JJ - /sh[5!>>]XC!d/
L - /sh[L]/
M - /sh[W]/
N - /sh[V]/
O - /sh[O.]/
P - /sh[C'!s]/
R - /sh[U^]/
S - /sh[S]/
T - /sh[U]/
U - /sh[S^]/
Ú - /sh[S^]XC!d/
V - /sh!f(pm)[U!s]/
W - /sh[S^^]/
X - /sh[C!Y - /sh[C'![in>]]/
Z - /sh[B![in>]]/
IA - /sh!f(pm)[L![th>]s]/
LË - /sh[Y:]/

No comments:

Post a Comment