Thursday, July 5, 2012

A fian neotab axmî

This is an older song that I came up with one night some time ago. It's short but worth saving, I guess. I'm posting it here because I got tired of the piece of paper that I'd written it on floating around my bedroom. I can't clean up with all these scraps lying around!

It's a simple song and an even simpler melody. I can't remember if there was a girl that this was actually about- or whether it was spontaneously written.

Lyrics: A fian neotab axmî

atian exbas skra aen ae
atian exbas skra aen ae

pal gol me neotab axmî
pal onj me neotab axmî

wî ejj atian exbas a
rial neotab axmî

pal gol me neotab axmî...

Translation: But she didn't say anything

I asked about her smile
I asked about her smile
Behind me, she said nothing
Beside me, she said nothing

And I asked her again, but

Behind me, she said nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment