Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Some Spontaneous Sandic Nonsense

I was playing with the dogs in the room today and accidentally recorded this bit of spontaneous Sandic.  I figured I would share!

The dogs were in my bed, all piled together (we have two of them), so I was just playing with them a bit.  I must have accidentally hit the record button on the tablet, because I looked down and it was recording, sure enough.  The little snippet was too funny not to share, though.

I tend to babble a bunch of nonsense to myself, so the words spoken here don't really mean much of anything.  I was thinking aloud, or perhaps talking to the dogs.

Anyway, there you have it!

Listen here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qS82TbUoTL

Record and upload voice >>

Order of texts: Sandic/English Transcription of Audio -- Smooth English of Sandic

"Awoooo!  So much DOG FLESH!  A-wa-wa... A-wa-wa..  Hmm...  Hm..
Balēané lēena...

Kamei yalnia felē.  ...Balnia.  HeheHA!

Balnia ân kamei yahlnia felē!
...Oh, oops."

---

"The soul is flying.." (from a song I translated)

I'm a guy, sort of.  I guess.  Ha! (realising that this accidentally rhymes)

I'm sort of a guy, I guess!"

No comments:

Post a Comment