Friday, December 20, 2013

Accidental Sandic

I decided to do something today that I haven't done in a very long time.  I sat down and watched some movies.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a big consumer of visual media outside of the Internet, and so it is rare that I'll sit down and actually pay attention to something playing on a screen.  Generally such things simply do not interest me.

It looks like I ought to start doing this a bit more, though- Sandic is everywhere, apparently!

I sat down and chose to watch "The Mummy 2", which is a campy ridiculous... horror... um... something or other kind of film.  It's very Indiana Jones- but with a fun fake foreign language angle that makes me smile.

Imagine my surprise when a man appears on screen with tattoos in Sandic on his face!

This man's cheeks read A-K-A in Sandic, which is the sound a crow makes. 

Yes, his face says Caw!

This made my night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment