Sunday, December 8, 2013

CCE Cards and haes leezei

Have Conlang Exchange Cards on the way already.  I can't wait to send them out.  This year I got a bit fancy with it and actually ordered some, so we'll see how it goes!  If anyone here is not certain they're the list I got from the CCE to get cards and would like one from me anyway, please feel free to leave a comment or email me.  I'm happy to send one to whoever. :)

Also, in other news: it seems like haes leezei has won.  I'm no longer going to bother to put things into haes duusniati unless they're for printing, and perhaps not even then.  We'll see.  Ma baahlra ba pian, you know?

And now, a random quote I found:

"Fii aan ian keemania peetejae jae frn ka ufei, kiluu ka ba umii-i katefe. A fii aan ian keemania jae *ka* peetejae, le:ena ba umii-i biab katefera." -- Nialsn Mandiala.

"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart."
-Nelson Mandela


Gre ba kitokai!  Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment