Saturday, August 4, 2012

Still alive - Iat fele: ejjew

My laptop died rather suddenly and unexpectedly. I have, however, not been inactive with my conlanging. :)

Find below a short prayer (my own interpretation of an oldie but goodie from Moving breath) and pictures of "ba" and "galo" .

Order: Sandic - Gloss - Original

I really love how the ba turned out- I might have to do that more often.

A ba written in water upon sand.

Le:ee tara le:ee kuan yin le:ee ama miare
xamab me ole:eebra
wiikiacab fian ole:eetora
inee wii ta jutinian

O tara o kuan yin mother mary
hear my prayer
give me compassion
and give it to the others as well

Tara Kuan Yin Mother Mary
Please hear my prayer
Show me compassion for myself
And all things everywhere.

A galo traced on dust in a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment