Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fragment of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth - Ialthnia ta platalan smaratin ba ~taut

Been on a reading kick recently, came across something interesting.  Never knew that Thoth was associated with Hermes Trismegistus, but that just shows what I know. ;)

Anyway, here you go.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OJ6D5Wv7tz


Voice Recorder >>

Order of texts: Original English -- Sandic -- Smooth English of Sandic

--

I, Thoth, the Atlantean,
give of my wisdom,
give of my knowledge,
give of my power.
Freely I give to the children of men.
Give that they, too, might have wisdom
to shine through the world from the veil of the night.
Wisdom is power and power is wisdom,
one with each other, perfecting the whole.
Be thou not proud, O man, in thy wisdom.
Discourse with the ignorant as well as the wise.
If one comes to thee full of knowledge,
listen and heed, for wisdom is all.

--

Felē ~taut yahl, ba dé atlántes yahl,
dab ba usain me ytora,
dab ba ufein me ytora,
dab ba béno me ytora.
Kaféri ian ta gezon ba kéman ytora.
Ytora ân wî élsol ba sab otolēlét
ân brelē o prîa dru ba zilab ba nosr.
Sa baahl béno, wî béno baahl sa,
tré ber ba juti, ba krianab berain oma.
Pé ba kémâ, piab opéneot bútjalē skra sa pé.
Ian ta jémain opéjaeso ŵé ian ta kafein.
Fî ân kémania pian kaféd, frn sa kaahl kriani,
opébra wî opétade san, skra ivi baahlra sa.

--

I am Thoth, who am from Atlantis,
I give something of my knowledge,
I give something of my wisdom,
I give something of my power.
I give freely to the children of men.
I give so that even they may have the knowledge
to shine on the earth through the veil of night.
Knowledge is power, and power is knowledge,
one with the other, together they make the whole.
O human, do not swell yourself up because of your knowledge.
Speak to the idiots as well as the wise. ("just as you do the wise")
If someone comes to you who is full of knowledge,
listen and learn, because knowledge is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment