Monday, September 10, 2012

Lēé ta kapetin ân zefa


*



Ayabin pa mafél aŵ exraug, kapetin oahl ân zefa.  Otiab dé mafél exade, wî otiab o giamjéb expútú, pa jédrub ân ba yéâ otiab obasu.  Jéd kamai, kant fian sisi baxféd, o paéb biab exhaec.

I saw some garlic in our fridge which was trying to grow.  I took it from the fridge and placed it on a plate in the window so that the light could find it.  As I was doing this, a song came whisperingly to me, which I wrote down on paper.



Lēé ta kapetin ân zefa
ŵak pa jédru ba jam ân dam aŵ
lēiab etetiad krianact méâ me
lēé ta kapetin ân zefa

"O you who are trying to grow
there in the window of our kitchen
I will help you with all of my ability
O you who are trying to grow"


(Side note: Sorry about all the recent updates coming so closely together.  This blog is sort of organically updated whenever I feel I have something worth sharing- or at least, it has been until nowish.  I think I'm going to try and space out updates a little more, maybe, so that I don't feel guilty about flooding the conlang blog aggregator.  If you're a CBA reader and have an opinion on the proper amount of time between posts that I should follow, please leave me a note below.  I don't much like the idea of being a nuisance.)

* image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment