Monday, September 24, 2012

Lēithad

During the day, I work in a drive-thru.  I often get bored and end up doodling on things.  A large number of the conlang syntax test questions, for example, have been translated there.  Today I got bored and once again found myself scribbling on some things.  The results are below.


A prayer flag. "Jwrian skra amalan ba felē ykaja."
"I thank God for its inspirations."

I plan to fly this tomorrow, if the weather is nice. :)  Perhaps I will take a video to share.

A reminder mark. "Lēithad."
"Costume / Distraction / Nonreality."

I plan to get this tattooed in this spot, actually.  "Lēithad" reminds that what one sees and experiences is not direct reality.  Day-to-day life is a distraction.  One must focus on the true goals and true tasks in life, not the petty interpersonal conflicts one encounters.

No comments:

Post a Comment