Saturday, June 1, 2013

Finished the Anthology and the Teach Yourself book!

So, I had a productive few weeks on this end.  I finished the anthology and unexpectedly created a teach yourself book for Sandic. :)  I've got to say, having a physical book with all of the stories and writings in Sandic to tote around sure is nice.  I whip it out at work and just read and read.  It's really helping my pronunciation, as well.  I no longer hesitate as much on word stress like I used to.

I may work on a cd of spoken works, to pair with the deel ta kamban. :)

I made one extra "Deel ta kamban" and two extra "Let's Learn Sandic"s to give to friends/people close to me.  I'm actually toying with the idea of getting one more of each and offering them here on the blog for people who're interested.  Would anyone want a copy?   Is that something I should do and that people would be interested in?

"Deel ta kamban ba sandi", ("collection of stories in sandic") is about 200 pages long, and "Let's Learn Sandic" is 70.  Not terribly huge books, but would be fun to flip through, I imagine.


Both of these are available on the right-hand side for download, if you'd like them for free in digital format.  Please feel free to glance through and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment